I received a PhD in image Processing at the Center of Mathematical Morphology of Mines-ParisTech. My thesis subject is based on assistance of urban modeling(large - scale and building modeling) and under the supervision of Beatriz Marcotegui.
I received a degree in Electronic Engineering from National University of Colombia, in 2004, with a Memory Thesis on reconfigurable hardware (FPGA) and image processing. I worked under the supervision of Flavio Prieto.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
- Albert Einstein
My thesis research was developed in the framework of Cap Digital Business Cluster TerraNumerica project. This project aims to develop a production and exploitation platform, by allowing the definition and visualization of synthetic urban environments. The platform aims to increase the productivity and the realism of urban modeling.
- Human-Machine interface based on the movement of the lips for robotics systems on surgery.
- Numerical modeling of free surfaces form and texture mapping.
- Development of classification algorithms for coffee beans employing techniques of computer vision.
- Ultimate opening extensions.
- Assitance of urban modelling.
- Lip tracking.
- Active contours.
- Texture mapping.
- Free form modelling.
- Neural network on FPGA .
- SVM on FPGA .